REVENUE IN THE FIRST THREE MONTHS
Title: 1 YEAR
NEEDED TO EARN REVENUE TO PAY FOR $200,000 EQUIPMENT COST
The goal was to add a state-of-the-art fitness facility to generate excitement and create new revenue streams for the club.
Mariner Sands built an 8,000-square-foot fitness center outfitted with Life Fitness cardio and strength equipment, and a SYNRGY360 system. The club offers group training and instruction from Titleist® Performance Institute (TPI) trainers, who focus on golf-specific health and fitness.
"We chose Life Fitness for their product and scope of service that includes initial planning, equipment selection, programming and support.
The response has been overwhelmingly supportive. Even those that were against the proposal are enjoying this beautiful addition to our community and their quality of life."
- Bill Ward, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
“We chose to make an investment in fitness because it was clear that fitness was a high priority lifestyle amenity vital to our future viability as a private South Florida residential community.”
— Bill Ward, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
KEEPING THE CLUB IN PLAY
Life Fitness and TPI work together to keep members in the club 12 months out of the year. Life Fitness provides a wide breadth of thoughtfully designed and effective fitness equipment worldwide, and expert trainers from TPI perform assessments, create programming and offer hands-on assistance.
- A TPI Certified trainer can add personal training revenue
- Likely increase in new memberships
- Current members have a reason to spend time at the club all year
- A fitness center broadens overall appeal for new members and helps retains existing one
- A TPI Certified trainer understands the golf swing
- Improved flexibility, stability and strength result in lower golf scores
- Eliminates the expense of a separate health club membership
- Enhances overall health